SSO 2014—67th Society of Surgical Oncology Annual Cancer Symposium
March 12-15, 2014 Phoenix, Arizona
The many demands on your time no doubt make it a challenge to remain on top — or ahead — of the latest innovations in surgical oncology. Which is why it’s important to take time to attend SSO 2014—the 67th SSO Annual Cancer Symposium, presented by the Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO). Over the course of four concentrated days next March you will be able to connect with what’s next in surgical oncology.
SSO 2014 is the leading international scientific event that covers the latest techniques and advances in the management of surgical patients with solid tumor cancers. The Symposium takes place March 12-15, 2014, at the Phoenix Convention Center and Phoenix Sheraton Downtown, Phoenix, Arizona. It will draw together more than 1,500 of your most esteemed surgical oncology colleagues.
What You’ll Experience
• Gain advanced knowledge, insight and ideas through a multitude of presentations and workshops, many led by internationally recognized experts
• Interact, share, engage and collaborate with old friends and new as you network between sessions, at scheduled symposium activities, and at lively informal gatherings throughout the event
• Be inspired and invigorated by seven exceptional presentations given by authors of the “best-of-the-best” selected abstracts during two Plenary Sessions
• Have access to 350+ compelling and thought-provoking poster sessions showcased in the Exhibit Hall beginning Thursday evening during the Welcome Reception through Saturday at Noon
• See, hear, touch, feel and experience the latest medical equipment, services and solutions for surgical oncologists being showcased by the leading companies that support surgical oncology and the treatment of solid tumor cancers