World Congress on Building Consensus Out of Controversies in Gynecology, Infertility and Perinatology (BCGIP-cogi)
May 30-June 2, 2013 Istanbul, Turkey
The World Congress on Building Consensus out of Controversies in Gynecology, Infertility and Perinatology (BCGIP-cogi) will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, May 30-June 2, 2013.
The BCGIP-cogi World Congress will provide a unique platform for world leaders and participants to conduct a vibrant discussion aimed at reaching consensus in the various fields of gynecology. Debates, discussions and plenary lectures will facilitate this academic dialogue which will raise the most dynamic and challenging clinical and technological questions.
The Congress will promote excellence in the fields of Gynecology, Obstetrics, Infertility and Perinatology and aim to bridge gaps between the expansion of information and its implementation in clinical practice. International and local experts will share and compare experiences in stimulating and interactive debates. Allowing ample time for speaker-audience discussion, the Congress aims at reaching up-to-date and agreed-upon answers to ongoing debates even when proof is lacking, through evidence-based medicine and expert opinion.
The Congress will enable participants from all over the world to meet with outstanding world experts in various disciplines and to be updated on the most pressing issues facing clinicians today.
• Menopause (organized by & in collaboration with IMS, EMAS & TSMO)
• Frail Bones: Old Concepts vs. New Strategies
• What Really Bothers Menopausal Women?
• Safety Of Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy Revisited
• Fibroids: Does This Chapter Need To Be Written?
• Contraception; No Need to Stop The Pill? More Healthy With A Better Compliance?
• The New Estrogen & Progesterone; Are They Better? Who Benefits From It?
• How Do We Choose The Method For Emergency Contraception?
• Robotic & Tele-Surgery
• Endoscopy: S-Portal: Single Port Surgery Also In Gynecology
• Adhesion Formation: Can Robotic Surgery Minimize It?
• Gynecology In Adolescence
• Ovarian Cancer
• Cervical Cancer & Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
• Update on NIPD: Non Invasive Perinatal Diagnosis Translating Research Into Clinical Practice
• Controversies To Consensus: Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis
• Hot Topics In Perinatal Medicine: From The Mother To The Neonate
• Congenital CMV Infection: From Antenatal Diagnosis To Appropriate Neonatal Treatment
• Hot Topics In Perinatal Medicine: Preterm Delivery & Pregnancy Complications
• Perinatal Medicine Around The World
• Labor & Delivery: Prevention Of Asphyxia
• Preterm Delivery: Challenging The Limits Of Viability
• Debates On Perinatal Infections
• Sperm & Male Infertility (organized by & in collaboration with IMSI, ICSO&IUI)
• The Debate About OHSS: Has The Solution Been Found?
• Collecting Data On IVF: How Should This Be Interpreted?
• ART: The Role Of Improving Technologies
• Luteal Support: New Formulation & Mode Of Delivery
• Cancer, Fertility & Pregnancy
• How To Prevent The Threat of Gynecological Cancer
• Fertility Preservation
• PCOS: Still Used To Solve The Dilemma?
• Poor Ovarian Response
• Art Sufficiency: How To Improve It?
• Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis
• Should Proteomics, Metabolomics & Secretomics Become A Standard Procedure?
• Advanced Paternal Age & Reproduction: The Role Of The Egg Donation
• From Science Fiction To Reality: Uterus Transplantation; Producing An Oocyte/ Sperm Applications Of Nanotechnology In Cancer