Visiting Nurse Associations of America 32nd Annual Meeting
April 2-4, 2014 Lake Las Vegas, Nevada
The VNAA 32nd Annual Meeting will take place April 2-4, 2014, at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa. The VNAA Annual Meeting is the premier event for nonprofit home healthcare and hospice providers from across the country. The Annual Meeting enables participants to:
• Network among peers and industry experts
• Unite as the VNAA community to increase the effectiveness of nonprofit home healthcare and hospiceproviders’ advocacy voice,
• Participate in clinical and business education sessions which improve quality of care and operational efficiencies,
• Consider new and innovative strategies to advance nonprofit home healthcare and hospice practices
• Attend timely and relevant sessions which address political, economic, social and technological issues impacting the nonprofit home health and hospice industry,
• Engage with the VNAA staff and
• Strengthen vendor partnerships and forge new vendor relationships.
Nonprofit community-based home healthcare and hospice providers need to be both mission and performance driven. Achieving organizational excellence is essential to enabling financial health and patient care service which results in superior patient outcomes. Join other nonprofit home healthcare and hospice leaders to learn how to strike the balance between mission and performance driven objectives.
Objectives for the Participants
VNAA wants participants to leave the 2014 Annual Meeting invigorated, inspired and equipped with practical tools for incorporation into their agencies and communities. In addition to enjoying social and networking events, participants will learn the most up-to-date critical news and information needed to operate their agencies as efficiently and effectively as possible, gaining insight on solutions and practice patterns to ensure success in all aspects of their operations.