7th International Conference on Health Informatics – HEALTHINF 2014
3 - 6 March 2014 ESEO, Angers, Loire Valley, France
HEALTHINF is part of BIOSTEC, the International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies.
Registration to HEALTHINF allows free access to all other BIOSTEC conferences.
The purpose of the International Conference on Health Informatics is to bring together researchers and practitioners interested in the application of information and communication technologies (ICT) to healthcare and medicine in general and to the specialized support to persons with special needs in particular.
Databases, networking, graphical interfaces, intelligent decision support systems and specialized programming languages are just a few of the technologies currently used in medical informatics. Mobility and ubiquity in healthcare systems, standardization of technologies and procedures, certification, privacy are some of the issues that medical informatics professionals and the ICT industry in general need to address in order to further promote ICT in healthcare. In the case of medical rehabilitation and assistive technology the use of ICT has had important results in the enhancement of the quality of life, contributing to a full integration of all citizens in the societies they are also part of.
• Knowledge Management
• Decision Support Systems
• Medical and Nursing Informatics
• Confidentiality and Data Security
• Wearable Health Informatics
• Semantic Interoperability
• Therapeutic Systems and Technologies
• Physiological Modeling
• Databases and Datawarehousing
• Cognitive Informatics
• Affective Computing
• Human-Machine Interfaces for Disabled Persons
• ICT, Ageing and Disability
• Design and development methodologies for Healthcare IT
• Mobile technologies for Healthcare applications
• Evaluation and use of Healthcare IT
• Healthcare Management Systems
• Development of Assistive Technology
• Electronic Health Records and Standards
• Software Systems in Medicine
• Pervasive Health Systems and Services
• e-Health for Public Health
• Clinical problems and applications
• Data Visualization
• Pattern recognition and Machine Learning
• Practice-based Research Methods for Healthcare IT
Address: Av. D. Manuel I, 27A, 2º esq.
2910-595 Setúbal - Portugal
Tel.: +351 265 100 033
Fax: +44 203 014 8813