PPRNet 19th Annual Network Meeting
August 21-23, 2014 Charleston, South Carolina
Improving the Quality of Primary Care Through "Meaningful" EHR Use
PPRNet is pleased to announce our 19th Annual Meeting which will be held at the Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel in downtown historic Charleston. This meeting will be an opportunity for PPRNet to showcase exciting new developments and expanding capabilities as a practice-based research and learning network and as a resource for primary care practices in providing value-based, quality healthcare. Primary care practice providers and staff from PPRNet member practices will share how they engage their practice team to make “meaningful” use of their electronic health record in day-to-day practice.
The agenda will include presentations, workshops and small group sessions on topics such as:
• Meaningful use of PPRNet reports for quality incentive and recognition programs
• Sharing research findings from recent PPRNet research projects, including “Exemplars of Meaningful Use”
• Adopting PPRNet findings into your practice
• “Real lessons” from PPRNet practices on their current work and PPRNet experience
• Implications of Medicare value-based payment reforms
Registration is open to all. Primary care providers and staff, potential members, vendors, EHR consultants, VARs, and any interested individuals are welcome.