2014 National Reproductive Health Conference
August 3-6, 2014 Orlando, Florida
We invite you & your colleagues to join us for one of the largest Title X conferences in the nation, the 2014 National Reproductive Health Conference!
This conference is designed for advanced practice nurses, physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, counselors, social workers, health educators & all other personnel who interact with clients in health centers providing family planning services.
Conference Competencies & Objectives
• Describe current scientific evidence & nationally recognized standards of care in male & female reproductive health care (e.g., risk & disease screening, contraceptive counseling & medical management of common reproductive health care issues)
• Explore evidence-based & emerging family planning service models to assure regulatory compliance, improve efficiency, maximize reimbursement & enhance service delivery
• Implement protocols, communication strategies, & clinical practice strategies that address the diverse needs of women, men, & adolescents in the family planning setting
• Identify concrete strategies for integrating & improving the delivery of family planning & reproductive health services for males
• Discuss current policy issues & their implications for the delivery of family planning services
• Demonstrate required knowledge & skill in selected clinical procedures including urogenital examination, female pelvic & breast examination, microscopy, endometrial & skin biopsy, IUC, & hormonal implant insertion