19th International Symposium on Endoscopic Ultrasonography
18-20 September 2014 Chennai, India
The 19th International Symposium on Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS 2014) will present a comprehensive overview of the rapidly changing EUS landscape. The world’s preeminent professionals will be converging in the research hub of Chennai, India, to share their knowledge, wisdom and experience.
Participating endosonographers will learn from:
• Live demonstrations of basic and advanced EUS procedures
• State-of-the art lectures
• A half day program specially designed for beginners
• A special focus on EUS-related cytopathology
• International experts will debate controversial areas and hot topics
As Endoscopic Ultrasonography continually evolves, the EUS symposium will remain THE EVENT for dissemination of knowledge and show case of cutting-edge technology.