Call for Papers: ICAN: Infant, Child, & Adolescent Nutrition
ICAN: Infant, Child, & Adolescent Nutrition will be a bimonthly journal that serves as a resource and forum for health care professionals involved in the nutritional care of children from birth through adolescence, providing practical information derived from research and practice.
ICAN publishes articles translating original basic and clinical nutrition research for clinicians, evidence-based practice innovations, research reviews, commentaries relating to pediatric nutrition and eating behavior, case reports, roundtable discussions, practice tips, media reviews, and alerts to new sources of information for clinicians.
The October 2014 issue will be focusing on neonatal nutrition and post neonatal period.
Proposed topic areas for article/research submission:
• TPN Additives and Treatment Disease Specific
• Expressed Milk Fortification Effect on Growth and Development
• Outcomes Related to Standardized Feeding Approach
• Outcomes, Comparative Protocols, and Discharge regimes
• Innovative Change of Nutrition Care Practice Research/Outcomes in the Neonatal Population
• Follow-up Post Discharge for High Risk Neonates: timeframes and nutrition prescriptions
• Tracking Nutrition and Feeding Therapist Collaboration for baby specific approach
• To Feed or Not To Feed with PDAs and treatment
• Enteral Volume Restriction in first 30 Days for gut tolerance
Others topics will also be considered
Nancy Nevin-Folino, MEd, RD, CSP, LD, FADA will be the edition guest editor and is now calling for application for original research and or case study articles. Please contact Ms. Nevin-Folino at email@example.com to set up an appointment to discuss submissions for inclusion with draft submission date of March 1, 2014.