Call for Abstracts: SLEEP 2014
Saturday, May 31 – Wednesday, June 4, 2014 Minneapolis, Minnesota
Deadline: December 16, 2013
SLEEP 2014, the 28th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC (APSS) will be held Saturday, May 31 – Wednesday, June 4, 2014, at the Minneapolis Convention Center. SLEEP is the only five-day meeting in the nation with scientific sessions and an exhibition hall focused solely on sleep medicine and sleep research.
Researchers and young investigators are invited to submit their latest findings for SLEEP 2014, the 28th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies. More than a thousand scientific abstracts showcase new findings that contribute to the understanding of sleep and the effective diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
Why Submit an Abstract for SLEEP 2014?
• Network with Leaders in the Sleep Field: Discuss your findings with sleep physicians and researchers from around the world. Nearly 5,000 people from 49 states and 54 countries attended last year's meeting.
• Media Attention: Research presented at SLEEP receives extensive coverage from the news media. Numerous major media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Los Angeles Times, Fox News and Forbes dedicated coverage to research presented at SLEEP 2013.
• Influence the Field: Findings from abstracts presented at SLEEP become part of a wider dialogue of physicians and researchers.
• Get Published: Accepted abstracts will be published in a special supplement to the journal SLEEP.
• Social Impact: Let your research become part of the discussion on social media.
Authors will have the option of submitting their abstracts to be shared as either an oral presentation or as a poster display.
Researchers will participate one of the scheduled sessions for oral presentations, assigned based on the category of research. Each oral presentation will be limited to 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for questions. The Program Committee reserves the right to assign abstracts that are not selected for an oral presentation to a poster presentation. Oral presentation sessions begin at 1:00 p.m. each day, from Sunday, June 1 though Wednesday, June 4.
Each abstract will be assigned a location and time slot for the poster to be displayed. The presenting author will be expected to be physically present at the poster display to answer questions.Selection of this format indicates that you are only interested in presenting your work as a poster. The Program Committee will not select any abstracts submitted as posters for oral presentation. Poster presentations are scheduled from Monday, June 2 through Wednesday, June 4.