Call for Videos: American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology 10th Annual Scientific Meeting
February 21-23, 2014 Phoenix, Arizona
Who Should Attend
• Clinical Nephrologists interested in optimizing patient care
• Established and aspiring interventional nephrologists
• Interventional radiologists
• Vascular access surgeons
• Residents & fellows-in-training
• Nephrology or advanced-practice nurses involved in dialysis patient care or vascular access management
• Vascular Access Coordinators and Administrators
• Coding/billing superviors/specialsists
• Radiological technologists
• Nephrology Practice Managers
• Access Center Managers
The American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology (ASDIN) is currently soliciting material for a VIDEO session. This session is designed to give the ASDIN Annual Scientific Meeting participants an opportunity to view procedures that are being performed by their colleagues around the world.
For our video ‘world tour,’ we request that the video will include 2 parts:
1. An introduction: who you are, where you are working (show your city and your hospital/center) and, if relevant, briefly describe any unique aspects of the health care system in your country/area and how these affect the care of the hemodialysis patient (financial limitations, access to care etc.).
2. ‘How I do it’: with the tools available to you, please show how you would do an access related procedure- surgical or percutaneous.
NEW! this year, a special podium video session on Sunday, February 23rd from 7:30 am - 8:30 am. Video authors that are selected for the podium presentation will receive a complimentary Scientific Meeting registration and two nights of hotel accommodations.
For videos that do not make the podium presentation, there will also be a video display available during the program hours Saturday, February 22nd and Sunday, February 23rd.
Please try to adhere to an 8-minute limit.
Videos received on or before the following deadline will be considered: Friday, January 3, 2014