Call for Abstracts: 3rd Global Congress for Consensus in Pediatrics & Child Health
February 13-16, 2014 Bangkok, Thailand
The concept for the CIP congress and program was developed for Pediatricians working in Primary and Secondary Care, as well as for specialists in the diverse areas of Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgeons, Family Medicine Doctors, General Practitioners, Researchers and Policy Makers
The deadline for abstract submission: December 14th, 2013
The abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be presented as E-posters (Electronic poster presentation)
What is an E-poster?
• The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation.
• The E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen during the congress and not on a regular poster board.
• Few computer stands will be distributed among the congress exhibition area.
• The E-poster system allows every delegate to see all e-poster presentations.
• The E-poster system allows you to search presentations by: Authors name, Abstract Title and Topic.
• The E-poster system allows you to save a presentation on site either on disk-on key or send it by e-mail.
• The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted abstract
Topics for Abstracts Submission:
• Primary Care
• Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
• Pediatric Critical & Intensive Care
• Pediatric Dermatology
• Emergency Medicine
• Pediatric Endocrinology
• Pediatric Gastroenterology
• Pediatric Genetics
• Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
• Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology
• Pediatric Nephrology
• Pediatric Neurology
• Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
• Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
• Pediatric Psychiatry
• Pediatric Radiology
• Pediatric Rheumatology
• Pediatric Nutrition
• Pediatric Sports Medicine
• Adolescent Health
• Pediatric Surgery and its specialties
• Rare and Orphan diseases
• Pediatric Pharmacology and Toxicology
• Social Pediatrics
Tel: +41 (0)22 533 0948 Fax: +41 (0)22 580 2953