Call for Papers: Fourth International Conference on Information and Communication Technology & Accessibility
October, 24-26, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia
June 20, 2013 : Submission of papers
June 20, 2013 : Poster/demonstration Submission
The Fourth International Conference on ICT & Accessibility is organized by the Research Laboratory of Technologies of Information and Communication & Electrical engineering (LaTICE), of the University of Tunis in collaboration with The Computing Center EL KHAWARIZMI (CCK), with the Co-sponsorship of IEEE Tunisian Section and with the support of:
- The Tunisian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- The University of Tunis
- The Tunisian association of e-accessibility
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
• Accessible mobile environments.
• Mobile apps for people with disabilities.
• Software engineering for accessibility.
• Cloud Computing and Assistive Technology services.
• E-learning and accessibility.
• E-learning tools and environments for people with disabilities.
• Human Computer Interfaces for people with disabilities.
• Usability and Ergonomics.
• Web accessibility.
• End user tools for accessibility.
• Assistive technology.
• Technology design for people with multiple impairments.
• Accessibility and usability.
• E-Aging and Gerontechnology.
• Assistive Technology.
• Design for All.
• ICT for inclusive education.
• Automatic translation of Sign languages.
• Technologies for improving communication with Deaf people.
• Representation and Processing of Sign Languages.
Questions about the Conference should be directed to Program Chair: Prof. Mohamed JEMNI,
Phone : +216 71 602 944 / Fax : +216 71 601 930