Call for Proposals: YAI International Conference on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Proposals are being accepted for YAI’s 2015 International Conference on intellectual and developmental disabilities to be held in New York City on May 4 – May 7, 2015. The focus of the conference will be on research findings, ideas and innovations that will help shape the future.
Seeking proposals on topic areas such as:
• New models of support
• Quality of Life
• Self Direction
• Creating inclusive communities
• Staff development
• Evidence-based practices
• Family empowerment
• Technology and innovation
• Thought leadership
Your proposal must include the following information:
1. Contact information: Please include contact information for ALL presenters including: names, academic degrees, titles, affiliations, mailing addresses, fax and phone numbers, e-mail addresses (e-mail address must be unique for each presenter), session topic.
2. Session Information:
• Title of your presentation
• Short Abstract - 1 - 2 sentence session description
• Full abstract -1 paragraph description of the proposed conference presentation
• Scheduling conflicts
• Interest in sharing your information with our online community
Deadline for Submissions
Please submit your proposal(s) online by Friday, September 26, 2014.
Presenter participation fees are substantially discounted from attendee registration fees.
Further registration materials and audio-visual information will be sent upon acceptance of proposals.
For more information about presenting, please contact Tina Sobel, Director at email@example.com or at (212) 273-6457.